[cvsnt] cvs question-IMPORTANT

M.Amparo Angulo Oliva amparoangulo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:51:06 BST 2006

   Hello,

   More information about the problem already described, hope you can
   give us a solution...-thanks

   >Server operating system?

   Microsoft Windows Server 2003
   Enterprise Edition

   >Server CVSNT version (including the build number!)?

   CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2115

   >Client operating system?

   Microsoft Windows XP
   Professional
   Version 2002
   Service Pack 2

   >Client CVSNT version including build number?

   We are using wincvs as client

   Wincvs 2.0.2.4 (build 4)

   >Server data (RAM size, HDD size, CPU speed)?

   Xeon (TM) CPU 3.40 GHz

   3.40 GHz

   3.37 GB of RAM

   HDD size: 2 partitions, one with 263 Gigas (236 free)  and the other
   with 10 GB (2'10 free)

     >Repository RCS file size for the problem files?

   >Number of revisions in the affected files?

   We have had the same problem with two files

   CM0600 - AP458.R1.AP01.Picklist Technical Design.xls,v 445.146KB

   Numero de revisiones

   Total revisions : 202

   Integration_ARCHIVE.sif,v 141.061KB

   Numero de revisiones