[cvsnt] rcsinfo File

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Sep 20 21:40:47 BST 2006

Mark Johnson wrote:
> Does anyone know more about this?  I am already at the version that Bryan
> upgraded to, on my server, (2.5.03.2382).  I just re-installed cvsnt on the
> server (same version).  I did an "up-to-date" from RHEL. last Thursday

It's been broke for a while... had a look a while ago but couldn't see
what was wrong.  It's probably passed the date when a fix will be found
before 2.5.04 since I'm on the final code updates before release
(although of course I'm not the only one with checkin rights so someone
might find it and fix it before then - it does need doing but I'm a bit
snowed under with the 2.5/2.6 transition..)