[cvsnt] Jar files becoming corrupt

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Thu Sep 21 19:27:26 BST 2006

This is the last issue I have on my plate:-) Ok so lets say that we did
a tag and branch at revision 1.6 for IPM2.3.1 and DF2.3.1, then we
started working on our 2.4 product release. A week later we added the
ThirdParty/Jars files that were home to DF2.3.1 and IPM2.3.1 to a common
Folder IPMDFCommons. Then we removed them from both from the head
branch. So they no longer would be in the head branch folders of DF and
IPM. But now reside in the IPMDFCommons head branch. The status of the
files in DF and IPM say revision 1.2 and status is dead. This day
reflects the day that they were removed. The 2.3.1 branch for both IMP
and DF used the revision 1.1 in the branch and tag. So is there anything
I can do to get the jars from 1.1 back so that they wont be corrupt
anymore? I see in the previous post it says to do

Cvs up -r1.6 <jarname>

If I did a "cvs up -r 1.1 <all the jar names>, would this fix the issue?

Thanks,

Bryan Leber

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.