[cvsnt] CVSNT on windows 2000 server and client on windows xp

Gajala Mabu Shariff gajala.ms at sonata-software.com
Tue Apr 10 12:28:34 BST 2007

Hi,

My application is being developed on windowXP Professional.
We want the central repository on the windows 2000 server and this machine is installed with CVSNT 2.0.51.
We are using Tortoise as the client for checkin and checkout purpose.

The problem is I created the repository on the server and when am trying to put my files from my system to the server I am getting the error 'cvs [server aborted]: "import" requires write access to the repository'.

What shud I do to overcome this??

Thanks & Regards,
Shariff
Sonata Software Limited