[cvsnt] Converting from Linux CVS to CVSNT Windows 2003

Dries Feys dries.feys at tvh.be
Mon Apr 16 16:04:00 BST 2007

Joe,

Try this :

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Junction.mspx

Met vriendelijke groeten, Cordialement, Regards,

DRIES FEYS
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Systeem/Helpdesk: Senior Software Engineer
Tel.:    +32 56 43 47 45
Fax:    +32 56 43 44 46
E-mail: dries.feys at tvh.be
Contactsheet: DRIES FEYS TVH FORKLIFT PARTS nv-sa -  BRABANTSTRAAT 15 -
B-8790 WAREGEM
Take a break to visit our site and tell us how we can help you today:
www.tvh.be