[cvsnt] Converting from Linux CVS to CVSNT Windows 2003 - modules/modules2 CVSNTv2.5.03

Joe Petsche jvpetsche at mdsi2.com
Mon Apr 16 21:14:01 BST 2007

Thank you all for you speedy help.

I have been meaning to figure out the modules file since WinCVS provides
a nice access to see what modules are available. I see this is the best
method to organize my files how I need.

I reviewed and downloaded Junction (from
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Junction.mspx)
.  Thanks for the info on this one.

I am expecting different things that what CVSNT is doing to me at this
point. I am utilizing modules and modules2 to do a similar task. My
files are as shown below, my understanding mostly confused by modules2
and why modules1 and module2 won't show up after my checkout of MAX.

modules:
MAX2	&module1 &module2

Output directory structure:
MAX2