[cvsnt] CVS HEAD stuck?!?

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Fri Apr 20 03:08:23 BST 2007

Nasty. The latest TortoiseCVS release uses 2.5.03 2260 of cvs.exe which
doesn't want to play with 2.5.03 2382 of the server.

If I use 2.5.03 2382 of the client (within TortoiseCVS or from command
line) it works fine.

Am I possibly doing something wrong here causing this incompatibility?
I've never had any issues like this before.

CH