[cvsnt] CVS HEAD stuck?!?

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Fri Apr 20 04:57:31 BST 2007

So now I'm basically in a position where I need to have all my clients
upgrade to 2382 of cvs.exe and associated DLLs etc.

TortoiseCVS 1.8.31 (latest stable) installs 2260 which doesn't work.

TortoiseCVS 1.10.1 RC4 installs 2382 which although works installs a
whole CVS service/server on every client which I do not want. PCs run
with enough junk at startup. The installer doesn't even give the option.
Otherwise I have to install and then disable the services on every
client (I'm system admin as well)... Not a very nice way.

Surely I must be doing something wrong. None of the clients are working
with build 2260.

CH