[cvsnt] cvsnt Digest, Vol 56, Issue 19

Richard Watt richard at familywatt.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 16:06:47 BST 2007

Gerhard,

>No. TCVS comes with its own copy of CVSNT.
That's a relief :)  Just a few more questions:

   1. I've had lockserver-related errors when using TCVS from the
      client, and I've discovered that the "Lockserver listens only"
      option is checked in the CVSNT control panel on the server, so I'm
      assuming that I just need to uncheck this for it to work.
   2. The server's currently configured to use User at localhost - is this
      OK, or do I need to change this to use the IP address?

I did have some problems with the CVS root path when it was taken from
the ./CVS/Root file, but I've deleted it and everything works better now.

I'll make sure that I've checked my files back into the repository
before I start changing the configuration to share it as I had some
files still checked out for working on.

Many thanks,

--
Richard Watt