[cvsnt] some questions on getting cvsnt working on a redhat box

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Tue Dec 4 21:28:25 GMT 2007

   Hi everyone,
   It seems that the cvs server was working all along (I just didn't
   realize it).  Access via ssh authenticating against our ldap servers
   is working fine.  I noticed that when modules are checked in, the CVS
   directory that is created gets perms of 777 and the fileattr.xml file
   gets perms of 666.  As I'm using the sgid bit at the repository root,
   I don't need the server to set permissions this wide open.  Can this
   be configured?  Thanks again for your help.
   Aaron