[cvsnt] CVSNT for Solaris 9 ok for Solaris 8?

George Young gyoung at mtekvision.ca
Fri Feb 2 22:53:19 GMT 2007

You will need libstdc++.so.6 which comes by manually building gcc 3.4.x or
finding a distro pre-compiled for Solaris 8 (gcc 3.3 std and libstdc++.so.5
:-(  )

I gave up and upgraded the server to Sol 9.

"Cryer, Phil C. (STL) - cont" <PCCryer at express-scripts.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.306.1165604574.16616.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Just wondering what the official word is on CVSNT for Solaris 9
(cvsnt-2.5.03.2382-sol9-sparc32.gz); I've read that it's find to use on
8, but at work they're asking for verification.  What should I tell
them?  (all testing has been on 8 and it's fine, so I know it'll work)

Thanks

******* Confidentiality Notice *******
This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its
website linkages may contain confidential health information.  This
information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the
material and any accompanying attachments.