[cvsnt] CVSNT - solaris

George Young gyoung at mtekvision.ca
Tue Feb 6 19:56:12 GMT 2007

... then try running "crle". On Solaris 9 my libs showed up under
/usr/local/lib and I had to

crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -i /usr/local/lib

before any "new" libs were picked up. I could not get the environment
variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to work.

The utility crle will tell if the ld.config is missing anything from
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, so its final output can be run verbatim.

"Roberta M" <roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it> wrote in message
news:eq6u6r$pm6$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Hello George,
> in the server libstdc++.so.6 is under:
>
> /usr/sfw/lib/sparcv9/libstdc++.so.6
> /usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.so.6
>

> Roberta
>
> "George Young" <gyoung at mtekvision.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:eq0f41$489$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
>> libstdc++.so.6 is part of the gcc 3.4.x and greater package
>>
>> "Roberta M" <roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it> wrote in message
>> news:epppb4$gc$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
>>> Hello Richard,
>>>
>>> I have understood: the problem was the LockServer!!
>>> I left the config of lockserver the default setting. I restart the
>>> services. I check the configuration file, but the port isn't open. Using
>>> TortoiseCVs Ver 1.8.29 from Windows the error is:
>>> cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from 192.168.25.21:
>>> ld.so.1: cvsnt: fatal: libstdc++.so.6: open failed: No such file or