[cvsnt] postcommand problems

Paulo JB Lourenco plourenco at criticalsoftware.com
Tue Feb 13 11:03:38 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I am having some trouble with postcommand

Basically, what I want is my script to be run after any command is executed.
For this I have added the following line to the postcommand file:

ALL      /bin/myscript     %p       %u       %c

When executing myscript, I am able to obtain the values of %u and %c (or any
other common syntax variable) but no matter what combination I use for the
%p (with or without %r) I cannot obtain the last directory affected,
relative to the repository root.

Is this a known issue?

Is the syntax I am using in the postcommand file wrong?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.