[cvsnt] finding checked in files

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 3 02:02:33 GMT 2007

At Tuesday 2/1/2007 20:04, Shiv wrote:

>What is the cvs command to do the following:
>
>   find all files checked in by all users since a specific date
> (e.g. last night)? The command should list the file name (along
> with directory name), user who checked in the file and the cvs
> comments by the user.

I don't think a single cvs command would do that. Buy there are two
ways at least:

- Enable the audit database; a simple query should give you the info you want.

- Or, use this command, but you'll have to parse its output:
cvs rlog -d "2006/12/29<now" -S -N ModuleName

The "Date<now" must be specified this way, else the shell would
interpret the < as a redirection.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL