[cvsnt] Audit on Oracle

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jan 18 12:23:47 GMT 2007

AD wrote:

> Oracle driver dosn't work on my server (I don't know why)  but the problem
> is not the driver, if I changed driver the problem is the same because in
> Oracle database isn't possible use a field with the same name of  a type
> (in Oracle I can use Date as a type of a field).

I believe that other people use Oracle for the audit database, so it is
possible to get it working :-)

IIRC you can use a reserved name if it is wrapped in quotes.

> I want use Oracle because my group have a good confidence with Oracle
> database and Oracle tools as Forms and Reports.

I wasn't questioning why you were using Oracle, just how.

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com