[cvsnt] Audit on Oracle

AD a.dambrosio at cnispa.it
Thu Jan 18 15:14:08 GMT 2007

Thank you David, a reserved name can be used if wrapped in quotes to create
the table but
when I try to edit a file, CVSNT replays with an error ORA-01747: column not
valid.

Making some test from SQL/Plus I have found that an insert into SessionLog
is corrret if
the column Date is wrapped in quotes too.   See for example
http://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora01747.php

Now I am trying to re-install a different version of Oracle Client, if it
don't resove the problem
I think to test MySql.

Thank you David for your support.

news:eonosj$a76$1 at paris.nodomain.org...