[cvsnt] Audit on Oracle

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jan 18 15:54:10 GMT 2007

AD wrote:

> Thank you David, a reserved name can be used if wrapped in quotes to
> create the table but
> when I try to edit a file, CVSNT replays with an error ORA-01747: column
> not valid.

Tony Hoyle wrote the database drivers, so its probably best if he comments
(especially as IIRC he's got a working oracle system)... or you could delve
into the code and see what's happening (cvsnt/cvsapi/db/oracle)

> Making some test from SQL/Plus I have found that an insert into SessionLog
> is corrret if
> the column Date is wrapped in quotes too.   See for example
> http://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora01747.php
>

> Now I am trying to re-install a different version of Oracle Client, if it
> don't resove the problem
> I think to test MySql.

I know from personal experience that its works quite well with
postgresql :-)

Greetings from (windy!!!!) Luxembourg

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com