[cvsnt] Just-inTime Debugger error on cvs.exe

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 25 12:39:48 GMT 2007

Tony,

> I don't think the new windows error reporting system
> does anything except send to microsoft..

Actually MS have opened it up somewhat.  I sent you this info on the 3rd
October last year - but it was a busy time with the startup of EVS:

Windows Error Reporting (WER) and Crash Data
WER is a set of technologies built into Microsoft Windows XP and the
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating system that captures product
crash data and makes it possible for end-users to report the
information. Software and hardware vendors can then analyze and respond
to these problems. With WER and Microsoft Windows Update, you can
identify problems and provide solutions.
https://winqual.microsoft.com/

I'll be looking at this a bit more seriously post cvsnt 2.5.04.

Regards,

Arthur