[cvsnt] Just-inTime Debugger error on cvs.exe

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Jan 25 17:46:10 GMT 2007

And not all that recently; they were pushing WinQual to ISVs back at PDC
2005.  So it's been available for at least a year and a half.

Mind you, I'm not claiming there's necessarily any advantage to using
WinQual over your own drop box - just that the service is, in fact,
available.

--
Michael Wojcik
Principal Software Systems Developer, Micro Focus