[cvsnt] Unicode problems

MJ nospam at nospam.no
Fri Jan 26 13:40:05 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply - maybe Arthur can shed some light on this then.
I the meantime i can answer one of my own questions: It has nothing to do
with the codepage translation. I have just reproduced the problem on another
server where server as well as client uses CP1252

/MJ

news:epcu4j$6n3$1 at paris.nodomain.org...