[cvsnt] sserver setup problems

Chris Purves pchris at aims-bio.com
Thu Jul 5 20:04:52 BST 2007

Hello,

I have been trying to get the sserver to work with no luck so far.
Everything appears to work using pserver.

In my PServer file I have:

CertificateFile=/etc/cvsnt/ca.pem
PrivateKeyFile=/etc/cvsnt/ca.pem

However, when I try to login:

aimsnet:~# cvs -d :sserver:ChrisPurves at localhost:/cvs login
Logging in to :sserver:ChrisPurves at localhost:2401:/cvs
CVS Password:
SSL connection failed (-1): error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number
cvs [login aborted]: Connection to server failed
aimsnet:~#

This seems to be a not uncommon problem; however, I haven't found any
solutions yet.
I am running CVSNT 2.5.03.2382-3 on Debian.

I would apprecaite any help to solve this problem.  Thank you.

--
Chris Purves