[cvsnt] CVSNT user or process names on Linux?

David Garcia adgarcia13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 21:55:34 BST 2007

Greetings,

  As part of wanting to wait for users to finish using the repository before I take CVSNT down
  to perform a backup, what process names specifically am I looking for? is it as simple as
  issuing the "ps -e" or "finger" command and looking for specfic processes? In my case
  I have a number of CVSNT usernames that all alias to one Linux system account name.

  Thanks in Advance,

  David