[cvsnt] Looking for help in setting up Wincvs 2.0.2.4 for windows.

Nise nisek at softbridge-s.com
Fri Jun 1 02:22:21 BST 2007

Hi

What$B!G(Bs your CVSNT version? Platform on which CVSNT is running?

Is CVSNT working?
For CVSNT chk the page:
$B!!!!(Bhttp://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html
And were you successful with the section ... $B!H(BTesting the CVS connection
with$B!I(B...

WinCVS installation guide:
    http://www.wincvs.org/winhtml/wincvs11.htm#_Toc453646170
(the WinCVS version may defer, but I think, the above doc is fine.)

WinCVS user$B!G(Bs guide:
$B!!!!(Bhttp://www.thathost.com/wincvs-howto/

Check the above docs, and if u still face problem, tell us what EXACTLY the
problem is.

Regards,
Nise