[cvsnt] Cvs log between two tags on a branch

Matthew Rich mbrich2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 19:23:38 BST 2007

I'm running a cvs log checking the changes between two tags on a branch and piping it through to cvs2cl on a windows machine.   My source tree is newly checked out (latest source code from the branch).  It looks like it is picking up changes on the trunk also. I just want changed on the branch.  I'm getting changes listing back to 2004 for files added and other updates even though my tags were only created days apart this month.  Can anyone see where I'm going wrong here?

Help!

The command I'm running is cvs log -N -rtag1::tag2 |perl c:\cvs2cl.pl --stdin

The cvs version i'm using is Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.62.1817 (client/server)