[cvsnt] Disabling lockserver

jnordstrom at kfa.co.uk jnordstrom at kfa.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 16:56:56 BST 2007

   Hi,

   Is it possible to disable lockserver in cvsnt 2.5.03.2382 (red hat
   release)?

   I have set Lockserver=none in PServer but creating a module via
   TortoiseCVS results in the following message:

   cvsnt server: connect to 127.0.0.1(127.0.0.1):2402 failed: Connection
   refused

   suggesting to me that cvsnt is still using lockserver.

   Thanks,

   Jakob

   --- [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your
   responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the
   device that you are currently using to read this email. ]