[cvsnt] CVSNT and Windows XP Pro x64

Lynn McGuire nospam at nospam.com
Mon Mar 5 21:29:07 GMT 2007

Does anyone know how to get CVSNT 2.0.53 working as a server
on Windows XP Pro x64 ?

The latest error message that we are getting is:

        Fatal error, aborting.
        cvs [login aborted]: Administrator: Switch to user failed due to
        configuration error.  Contact your System Administrator.

Before we turned off the firewall we were getting:

        connect to win-x64:2401 failed: A connection attempt failed because the
        connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or
        established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire