[cvsnt] CVSNT and Windows XP Pro x64

Tim Chippington Derrick tim at chippingtonderrick.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 22:29:52 GMT 2007

I've got it working fine for me on XP Pro x64 on Intel Core 2 Duo and
I didn't have to do anything special. It was a recent install so I
will have used a recent build, probably downloaded maybe 1 month ago
- can't remember what build I used though - it will have to wait
until I get back to the office on Weds.

Tim