[cvsnt] Require Comment on Commit

Network Engineer intnengineer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:25:08 GMT 2007

I agree completely, useful comments will only come from cooperative people,
but I still need to require the comment on commit, whether it's "correct" or
not is up to management.
The question still stands, "Is it possible with CVSNT to require a comment
for the commit action?" or maybe more accurately, is it possible from the
CVS server to require them. If so, how? Examples?

Thanks