[cvsnt] GUI for Cvs chacl

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed May 30 11:23:20 BST 2007

This is already a part of the WorkspaceManager GUI, which we ship a free version of in 2.5.04.  Beta is in the cvsnt.org/wiki and an RC will be available soon.

Chacl is more of an administrative function (so the implication is it is probably something you want to script on the command line), but it is handy to have a GUI, particularly to "inspect" the attributes.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett