[cvsnt] GUI for Cvs chacl

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Wed May 30 10:37:12 BST 2007

maybe you could add this admin-feature to the already existing
WinCVS GUI? Place your question on the cvsgui newsgroup
and your questions about how/what software to develop would
be answered from guys that have experiences with developing
GUIs for cvsnt. see here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cvsgui/

neverthless it's a GUI that i wish to have too...

best regards,
Alexander Zoernack