[cvsnt] Looking for help in setting up Wincvs 2.0.2.4 for windows.

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Thu May 31 08:06:07 BST 2007

Here are the information outside, that i used (and think is usefull):

usefull tips for installing the server, you can find here:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html

usefull tips for installing/setting up/using the GUI, you can find here:
http://cvsgui.sourceforge.net/doc.html

follow the links on this page and nearly any question will be answered...

please make sure to place questions on the right list,
this here (where you read this answer) is for the server cvsnt,
this here:
is for the GUI related stuff...

best regards,
Alexander Zoernack