[cvsnt] cvs diff?

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Mon Nov 19 07:13:56 GMT 2007

Arthur,

Arthur Barrett wrote:

> Are you saying this looks like a bug in 2.5.04?  If so please send

I have had the same problem in 2.5.03 while I was working on the EVS
code. The cvs diff didn't show the correct results. If I had small
changes, no diffs were shown at all; if I had bigger changes not all
diffs were shown. As I said, I had them while I worked on the Linux port
for EVS, but after EVS compiled I have forgotten to file a bug.
It seems that the bug only appears on Linux, because I had never such
problems on Windows (which I use at work)
Server version was your cvs.cvsnt.org server, client was 2.5.03 (stable)

I will try to reproduce it on the next few days and send a proper bug
report.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch