[cvsnt] CVS Watch

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Nov 19 15:14:29 GMT 2007

Is it just notify you want him to be excluded from?
If you want him to be totally excluded and you are using CVSMailer then I believe that you could do the following:

Remove his entry from the CVSROOT/users file
Then his email will not be available and CVSMailer will skip him from the sender list.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund