[cvsnt] CVS Watch

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Mon Nov 26 16:34:32 GMT 2007

This sounds a lot like the problem we run into when someone leaves the
company but doesn't clear their watches first.  The mailer spews an
error whenever someone commits a change to that file.  We created a
utility to remove or rename a user in all the fileattr.xml files.  It's
a windows app.  Would that solve your problem?

chuck