[cvsnt] Server mode?

Chris Morris the.chrismo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:40:21 BST 2007

I'm trying to find some basic information on server mode? "cvs server"

It just goes to an interactive mode and anything I type in is just ignored -
and Googling around I can't find any information on it. In the latest
cvsnt.org manual, there's no docs on this command in the appendix - it's
just skipped, as far as I can tell.

(The reason I'm asking, is I'm playing with an evaluation of TeamCity, and
got it configured through extnt to connect - but the command line it's got
with extnt is this:

"c:\program files\cvsnt\extnt.exe" fooserver -l DOMAIN\account -P pswd cvs
server

and nothing at all is happening. When I run this command line at the
console, nothing happens for me, too - but I was assuming TeamCity is trying
to shoot it commands or somesuch, expecting results on stdout)

--
Chris
http://clabs.org