[cvsnt] No space left on device

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Sep 11 14:58:12 BST 2007

Chris,

Windows can have Disk Quotas, or if your temp space is on a SAN or NAS
the server may have disk quotes - it's not a CVSNT think it's a windows
thing...

Another other likely cause is anti-virus on the server.

You can also enable tracing in the CVSNT server control panel and then
perform the client function with -ttt, eg: cvs -ttt co module.

Regards,

Arthur