[cvsnt] Linux ACLs

Rod Ghorashi-Zadeh rodrico7 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:15:36 BST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to setup a CVSNT server on Linux. I wish to use ACLs but I am not having much luck implementing them. It seems that when I set the AclMode=normal in CVSROOT/config it locks down the CVS tree until I add the 'cvsnt' user, then the ACLs on the CVS tree become wide open for subsiquent users I add to the system. I have searched around for any information on implementing ACLs in a *nix environment but haven't been able to find anything. What I need to figure out is how the [file]system ACLs relate to the the CVSNT ACLs. Any information is much appreicated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

~Rodre