[cvsnt] Performance questions

Chris Morris the.chrismo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:03:39 BST 2007

On 9/17/07, Chris Morris <the.chrismo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Turns out, TeamCity is not hanging in its communications with our
> production server - our production server is simply running very slowly.
> It's running an rlog command on the pertinent module, and it can take
> upwards of 45 minutes to execute.

One other note - that when TeamCity is doing this through server mode "cvs
server", sometimes other clients when doing an update will get a "No space
left on device" error, which I'd previously posted about. I suppose it could
be running out of temp space in the middle of the rlog command? Would the
rlog command consume temp space?

--
Chris
http://clabs.org