[cvsnt] verifymsg issues

Thomas.Erby at haden-bml.co.uk Thomas.Erby at haden-bml.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 11:44:44 BST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to set up the basic force comment on commit using the python
method and use a template for it, but i cannot for the life of me get it
working.
I have read that some server to client funtionality is unavailable with
the pserver protocol, is this true? If it is true what other
functionality(admin files\or other) is available\unavailable? Is it worth
switching protocols. and is their any documentation for switching
protocols or is it just a matter of changing the connection string and
making sure the protocol is available. Which protocol would people
recommend, i.e. easy to administor, most secure etc..?
If verifymsg and other admin files can work with pserver, how can i get it
working as nothing that i have used that is provided in any of the cvsnt
documentation seems to work?

Is there a chance it is the versions that i'm running are causing the
issue?

Server - W2003 - CVSNT - 2.0.58d
Client - XP - CVSNT - 2.5.03

Any help on the above would be greatly appreciated guys as i've only been
looking at CVSNT for a week and need to get this resolved asap.

Cheers people

Thomas Erby

This email may contain information which is confidential and is
intended only for use of the recipient/s named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying,
distribution, disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender and destroy it.

We accept no legal responsibility for the content of the message.
Any opinions or views presented are solely the responsibility of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Haden Building
Management Ltd.  Haden Building Management Ltd.  may monitor
the content of emails sent and received via its network for the
purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

Haden Building Management Ltd, 10th Floor Marlowe House, 109 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7BH
Registered in England Number 598379