[cvsnt] verifymsg issues

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 27 13:44:46 BST 2007

Thomas.Erby at haden-bml.co.uk wrote:
> I have read that some server to client funtionality is unavailable with
> the pserver protocol, is this true? If it is true what other

Verifymsg works with all protocols.

> Is there a chance it is the versions that i'm running are causing the
> issue?
>
> Server - W2003 - CVSNT - 2.0.58d
> Client - XP - CVSNT - 2.5.03

That server is *very* old.  Try upgrading to the latest server, that's
what the docs are written to.

You'll need to post details about your verifymsg entry to the list to
get help with that, but a common issue is on Windows servers, Win likes
to have the interpreter exe called out directly.

E.g.:

Foo	c:/python/python.exe d:/scripts/myscript.py ....

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/