[cvsnt] Any way to compare or retrieve files from the start of a branch?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:42:28 BST 2008

Hi,

Is there anyway in CVS to retrieve all files that comprised the start of a
particular branch?

I've got a branch that I've been working on for quite some time, but we need
to see what files have changed since the branch was created a few months
ago.  Unfortunately, we didn't tag parent prior to creating the branch, so
is there any way to get back to the start of that branch?

I thought I might be able to revert my sandbox based on the date the branch
was created, but I can't seem to find that information anywhere in the log
information either.  Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

Eric