[cvsnt] How to invoke internal mailer

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 16 23:15:06 GMT 2008

I've found the problem - I apologise for the mixup.  It's now got bug
number 5464 - but this bug only occurs if you do not have CVSROOT/users
set up - so it's pretty low impact.  If you are experiencing a bug it's
better if you specify the command/error/partial trace so we can 'see'
what's going on and ensure that any suggested code fix will in fact
address that problem.

> However, if the support for purchased suit is the
> same as here as I expereince it, then I would
> recommend another package to my supervisor.

This mailing list is for volunteers, not customers.  A complete list of
the 284 changes between CVSNT 2.5.03 and CVS Suite 2008 [3279] is
available here:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/?lang=EN&pdf=d

> Please check the latest code (trunk) on the
> existense of this bug and handle accordignly

Do NOT use the 'Trunk' that is for EVS only.

If you want to look at the code check it out from cvs.cvsnt.org:
   cvs -d :pserver:cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs -r CVSNT_2_0_x cvsnt

Regards,

Arthur Barrett