[cvsnt] how to resovle conflicting generated from CVS macro

Gong, Jianhua Jianhua.Gong at wolterskluwer.com
Thu Feb 14 17:40:37 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a question about merge.

In my source files, I have macros such as $Log$, $Id$ in comment
section.  So for every checkin, there is an entry added to record the
time and checkin messages.  When I try to merge the files from branch to
head, all those files are shown conflicting though the code is same.

Is there anyway to disable this on commandline?  Also I'm using Eclipse
to merge, does anyone know whether there's such an option to ignore
comment difference?

Thanks!

Jianhua