[cvsnt] Error when commiting files in CVSNT

Chris Cavallaro ccavallaro at varetire.org
Fri Feb 22 17:51:20 GMT 2008

Actually, I do not think it is the sandbox. Here is why...

Once the first commit fails, NO existing sandbox can commit that file. I suppose it is possible that 10+ developer sandboxes are simultaneously becoming corrupted around particular file, even if they do not touch that file. However, that seems unlikely to me.

It seems much more likely that it is something on the repository side.

Thanks,

Chris

"Arthur Barrett" <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote in message news:mailman.252.1203636013.1277.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Chris,

> It seems as though CVSNT is bombing somehow and putting the repository
> file into a corrupt state.

No - if committing from another sandbox fixes it then it'll be the
sandbox not the repository that is in a bad state.

Regards,

Arthur