[cvsnt] Renaming directories in CVSNT

abdulrazak yermal abdulrazaky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 06:38:34 GMT 2008

Hi Friends,

There has been some changes in our project organisation and I would like
to rename some of my directories (aka modules) in CVSNT.

It would be very helpful if any of you can give some information on what
is the best way to do this.

Following are the details of our installation:
- CVSNT version 2.5.03 (Build 2382)
- installed on a Windows 2003 (SP1) server.

We use WinCVS version 2.0.2.4 (build 4).

I have tried renaming the folders directly on the server. (Just like we
rename any other folder in Windows). It has worked but I dont know where
and when it can create issues.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,