[cvsnt] CVS RTAG not working

Matthew Rich mbrich2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 01:03:31 GMT 2008

The command is still running with no output.  I have to leave in a few minutes so the command will be terminated (Ihave to power down my laptop to take it home.  I will try restarting it so it will run overnight.   ALthough I did confirm with my IT guy we do not have any acl implemented on the CVS server.  Access is limited my FIrst by windows logons  and now by pserver.