[cvsnt] CVSNT slow response with multiple users

Alexey Panchenko alex.panchenko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:34:46 GMT 2008

Probably this is caused by locking. Are you using lockserver?

You can connect to it using any telnet client and execute commands:
- Monitor
- Locks
to list active locks.

Each new lock request is iterating over all previous locks linearly
and if you have many files and many simultaneous users - that could be
the bottleneck.

Alex