[cvsnt] cvsnt server on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

William E. Linn, Jr. wlinn at linnsoft.com
Tue Jul 1 14:59:58 BST 2008

My CVS repository is on a Mac OS X system. I have been running 2.5.03 Build
2382 under 10.4 for some time with both Mac and Windows clients accessing
the cvs using ssh. I also have been using pserver to access the repository
on the same machine. After upgrading to 10.5 ssh access continues to work
fine but I can no longer access the repository locally using MacCvsX 3.3b2.
I see messages:

Connect to localhost:2401 failed: Connection refused

The 10.5 install of developer tools overwrote the cvsnt install so I
reinstalled cvsnt 2.5.03. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill