No subject

Tue Jul 1 12:52:26 BST 2008

the=20
same problem.  Most of those postings were from 2006 and didn't have any

solutions.

>If that does not work it's a lot more complex.  Try downloading the
>CVSNT 2.5.04.3055 (RC7) testing release (if that is not what you are
>already using) and if that doesn't work then report back.
>http://cvsnt.org/wiki/Download

Boy, v 2.5.04.3055 really went south on me.  There were a bunch of
errors=20
towards the end of the install itself.  The first error was "Unable to
load=20
cvstool.dll (0x00000002). Check application installation."  I assume the

rest of the errors were just a snowball effect from this error.  It
finally=20
did finish installing, but the services won't start. Not much
information to=20
gain from the system logs, just say that the service didn't start
timely.=20
And the control panel applet does not work.

-=3D|Scott|=3D-