[cvsnt] Need help installing cvsnt.....

Gordon Boast gordon.boast at myacc.net
Tue Jul 8 12:06:21 BST 2008

Thanks Peter.

Investigation revealed that the something else was another copy of
cvslock -- sure where it came from. Killed it off and it does not come
back.

Was able to check-out all projects -- which has raised yet another
issue: some files (I think binary files, but can't be sure) have
checked out as read-only.

Does anyone know why this is? Is there a way to get ALL files to
check-out read/write?

Thanks,

Gordon